LAMB WESTON Frozen CrissCut French Fries 4.5lbs - Pack of 6 Count
- Carefully selected potatoes cut with the skin on for a natural appearance. Stealth coating is applied which insulates each fry so it stays hot, crisp and delicious, looking and tasting ''fresh from the fryer''many times longer than conventional fries.
- These frozen criss-cross cut fries, also known as waffle fries, are great for holding heat and give phenomenal plate coverage benefiting the operator by having a higher yield than a traditional straight or krinkle-kut french fry.
- Spruce up with a custom seasoning and offer as a 2nd fry choice for added profits!
- Top with gravy and cheese curds for your own twist on classic Poutine.
- Top with cheese sauce and chili for a hearty meal.
- Criss-cut (waffle) fries history dates back to 1980 when an inventor shipped "a crude prototype" of a lattice-fry maker to Lamb Weston. The invention was almost abandoned due to the multiple frustrations of perfecting the lattice-fry maker. But through multiple trials and error, the waffle fry was born.
- Do not drop. Handle like eggs. Perishable, keep frozen. Store at 0F or colder. Yield: approx. 108 - 4 oz servings.
- Includes 6-4.5lb bags
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days