King's Hawaiian Frozen Honey Wheat Rolls - Pack of 144 Count
- King's Hawaiin, for a sweet, soft texture that is second to none!
- Great for sliders or mini sandwiches, you can't go wrong when you cut this roll in half, butter and toast it in a pan or on a flat top.
- Originating in Hawaii, this bread has been the talk of the island since the late 1950's.
- All King's Hawaiin trays and bags are 100% recyclable.
- King's Hawaiian rolls are free of high fructose corn syrup, and contain no hydrogenated oils. All ingredients used by King's Hawaiian are KD certified.
- Products are best stored in a cool, dry place.
- Storage: Ready to Eat. 14 days at 60F-80F; up to 1 year if frozen.
- Includes 12 packs of 12 rolls each.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 3-5 days